Friday, April 11, 2008


sometimes i listen to pandora radio. it's fairly amazing. when i have it set to ginny owens, i often hear a nichole nordeman song called 'legacy.' it really pulls at me because of its simplicity. i think that's why i like contemporary christian music so much. it's so simple. regardless, this part of the song always gets to me and makes me think about how people really will remember me and whether or not i'm spending my time loving people and praising jesus.

I want to leave a legacy
How will they remember me?
Did I choose to love? Did I point to You enough
To make a mark on things?
I want to leave an offering
A child of mercy and grace who
blessed your name unapologetically
And leave that kind of legacy

today i did yoga on the porch in the sun. it was incredible. yoga indoors cannot compare to yoga in the sunlight. spring is such an incredible season because everything is new and hope is in the air.

No comments: